By Eric Chetkauskas / April 26th, 2015
This past week, the second Mario Kart 8 DLC pack was released, along with an update that features a new 200cc mode. What are your thoughts about the new tracks and new characters? Have you been able to handle the new fast speed?
With these new editions, it’s easy to forget just how far the Mario Kart series has come since its beginnings on the SNES over 20 years ago. Fortunately, the oprainfall Retro Commercial Research Team–in other words, me–is here to bring you some classic TV moments from some of the earlier games in the long-running series.
Here are the highlights from the past week.
REVIEWS & PREVIEWS:
- REVIEW: Deathtrap | Phil Schipper
- REVIEW: Toukiden: Kiwami | Adam Reese
- REVIEW: Tilelicious | Phil Schipper
- REVIEW: Demon’s Souls | Arthur Augustyn
- IMPRESSIONS: Izle | Colin Malone
- VGM of the Week: The Red Locus (Radiant Historia)
- Building Character: Lunar Singers
- OPINION: What is Senran Kagura? Part 1 – Senran Kagura is Not an Eroge
- OPINION: What is Senran Kagura – Part 2 – Senran Kagura is Senran Kagura
- OPINION: What is Senran Kagura – Part 3 – Katsuragi: Queen of the Perverts
- Total Control Ep 31: Shut up, Wesley (PODCAST)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Showcase Recap
- Xenoblade X Story Trailer Now With English Subtitles
- Square Enix E3 2015 Press Conference Details
- Ghost in the Shell Movie Starring Scarlett Johansson Starts Filming in 2016
- Atlus to Make Minor Edits to Dungeon Travelers 2
- Gaijinworks Teasing TWO Mystery PSP Ports
- Bandai Namco, Monolith Soft Talk Project X Zone 2
- Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven Gets a Release Date
- Summon Night 5 and Class of Heroes 3 Coming West
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night Gameplay Details
Don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel for a variety of videos, including recaps, trailers and more.
Mario Kart 8retro wrap-upSuper Mario Kart