By Patrick Aguda / July 27th, 2017
Good Smile Company is teaming with Max Factory to bring fans of the Persona series a brand new figma. The figma features Persona 5 protagonist and leader of the Phantom Thieves, Joker. Joker comes complete with his Phantom Thieves outfit, mask, and his knife and gun. You can display Joker without his mask on if you wish.
Good Smile Company describes the figma as follows:
From the popular RPG game “Persona 5” comes a figma of the main character in his Phantom Thief outfit!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a smiling face and a suspicious grinning face.
- Optional accessories include a gun, a knife and an alternate front hair part to pose him with his mask.
- The Phantom Thieves’ feline partner, Morgana, is also included to display by his side.
You can check out more pictures of Joker’s figma below.
The Persona 5 Joker figma is sculpted by Max Factory (SF354, Taizou) and distributed by Good Smile Company. The figma stands approximately 15 cm tall and is set to release in January 2018.
You can pre-order the figma at the specified link below.
- Persona 5 figma Joker: Pre-order
Will you support the Phantom Thieves leader on his quest as a figma?
FigmaGood Smile CompanyJokerMax FactoryPersona 5Persona series