By Steve Baltimore / February 26th, 2019
Nicalis, Inc. has released RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore on Nintendo Switch PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, This magical adventure will be heading to Steam a bit later on. This Hack n Slash magical adventure starts Remi. She is an ordinary schoolgirl that just so happens to get mixed up with a supreme magic book named Lore. The two find themselves on a crazy adventure in the land of Ragnoah, where she is trying to find her way back home.
I’m working my way through a review of this one and can say fans of this genre likely have a lot of fun here. There are over 200 weapons to obtain and tons of different strategies to disperse your foes. I should have the full review live here next week, so stay tuned for that.
Here is a list of unlocked and unlockable gameplay options:
- Story Mode 1—Single-player main storyline starring Remi and Lore
- Story Mode 2—Alternate storyline starring Choux and Lore
- Co-op Mode—Two players team up and battle together
- One Coin Clear—Permadeath mode
- Wildcard Spell—Lore’s ultimate spell is replaced by a random one
- Wildcard Weapon—Remi’s weapon is swapped randomly after an enemy is defeated
- Power House—Increased attack power, but attack speed is slower
- Sugar Rush—Dash gauge recharges faster, but attacks deal less damage
- Boss Rush—Fight every boss in order, with no levels in between
- Custom Loadout—Select any unlocked weapon and spell
- Hard Mode—More difficult than Normal Mode
- Nightmare Mode—One hit means game over
- Tutorial—Learn how to play the game
RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore is out now as a digitallyon Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $39.99 The launch edition of the physical version on Nintendo Switch includes a bonus instruction booklet and RemiLore-themed microfiber cleaning cloth.
hack and slashNicalisRemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore