With E3 2014 just around the corner, the oprainfall Substitute Retro Commercial Research Team — me — decided to take a look back at last year’s exhibition. Unfortunately, with all the prep work that we’re doing, we can’t just go over the the hours and hours of footage from the conferences. However, we can still experience them in a much smaller dose thanks to VideoGamerTV’s E3 Abridged videos (NOTE: Due to language, this is deemed NSFW; Discretion is advised). Check them out.
Also, check out the daily podcasts we had last year to listen as our team slowly descended into madness.
- The Downpour Podcast: E3 2013 Day 1 Recap
- The Downpour Podcast: E3 2013 Day 2 Recap
- The Downpour Podcast: E3 2013 Day 3 Recap
- The Downpour Podcast: E3 2013 Day 4 Recap
- Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection | Steve Baltimore
- Project Temporality and Mario Kart 8 | Guy Rainey
- Full Bore | Phil Schipper
- Beyblade Evolution | Nathan Stiles
- READER’S PICK: Vote for Game of the Month – May 2014
- POLL RESULTS: Which is Your Favorite Mario Kart?
- Hyperdimension Neptunia: Meet the Goddesses
- JEFF’S MUSINGS: Harvest Moon’s No Longer Harvest Moon
- LAST CALL FOR FUNDING: SUPERHOT, A Wizard’s Day, and More
- Smashing Saturdays! Week 31: June 2-6, 2014
- STAFF PICKS: Our E3 2014 Predictions
THIS WEEK’S BIGGEST NEWS
- Shovel Knight Official Release Date Announced
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate E3 Trailer and Details
- Press Release: Elysian Shadows Coming to the Dreamcast
- We Wont Be Seeing Kingdom Hearts 3 or Final Fantasy XV at This Year’s E3
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Coming West
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Release Date Announced
- New Sailor Moon Crystal Trailer Released
- New Phantasy Star Nova Trailer
- Natsume Reveals Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
- E3 2014 Streaming Schedule for Twitch TV
Remember, this isn’t the only take on the past week. Check out Chris Stollings’ take with Operation Recap every week on our YouTube channel.
Jonathan is currently in Los Angeles for E3. He’ll be home next week but may still need to recover from the trip. So, if you have any suggestions as to what commercials, trailers, or whatever we should cover next week, leave a comment below and one of us will get to it.