By Walter P / June 10th, 2021
It has been announced that the first person adventure title Side Effect will be launching in Spring 2022. The game currently has a demo available to try. Here’s a brief description of the title from the title’s Steam page:
Nature has been polluted with garbage created by mankind for many long years. In this first person exploration game you will discover how pollution started and how it can be stopped one garbage at a time. Land and water are littered by used plastic, paper and glass products while air consists of very dense smog.
- Collect and recycle litter from the environment
- Make friends with various types of animals and get to know their individual stories
- Let your new animal friends help you with the nature cleanup
- Discover hidden stories about how pollution started
- Help nature and its animals survive this garbage apocalypse