By Leah McDonald / January 30th, 2020
Take a harrowing, fantastical journey into the world of Lovecraft with comedy/horror choose-your-own-adventure The Innsmouth Case.
To solve the enigmatic disappearance of little Tabitha Marsh, the most clever detective is not only wanted but desperately needed. Unfortunately, that particular detective is busy, so the case goes to you! So pack your belongings and prepare to head to the remote fishing village of Innsmouth.
“With a title so unique, we couldn’t wait to get the news out about The Innsmouth Case,” said Assemble Entertainment CEO Stefan Marcinek. “Whether you’re a diehard fan of Lovecraft’s storytelling universe, or simply enjoy all things strange and unusual, you’ll find something to love in the game.”
From developer Robot Pumpkin Games:
A desperate mother, a missing girl and a mystical place – a case could hardly be more challenging. To solve the enigmatic disappearance of little Tabitha Marsh, however, the toughest and cleverest detective of all is wanted… but he does not have the time – and so the job goes to you. This mysterious assignment takes you to the remote fishing village of Innsmouth, where nothing is what it seems…
Save the girl, solve the case, survive Innsmouth!
- Become one with the Lovecraftian world around you, as each and every decision you make has a permanent effect on the ongoing story
- The “interactive book” styled gameplay captivates with its perfect blend of offbeat humor and classic horror
- Your fate is entirely in your hands; a total of 27 possible endings are to be discovered. Are you saving the day – or are your days in Innsmouth, and the world, numbered?
- Explore 21st century Innsmouth, talk to more than 20 animated characters and solve the mystery of the disappearance of Tabitha Marsh
- The Innsmouth Case features a mix of horror and humor, making it the first scary-comedy-text-adventure of its kind. A game in which every decision counts, and there is far more than one way to successfully solve the case … or fail miserably.
The Innsmouth Case is slated to release on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android in Spring 2020.
androidchoose-your-own-adventureiosMacRobot Pumpkin GamesSteamThe Innsmouth Case