By Walter P / August 8th, 2019
It has been announced that Bite The Bullet will be coming to consoles in addition to PC. Now set for release on the Switch and Xbox One, the game will launch at some time next year. You can take a look at the press release and trailer for it below.
Vancouver, Canada – August 8, 2019 – Taking down enemies never tasted so good! Graffiti Games and Mega Cat Studios today announce that the upcoming roguelite RPG “Eat ‘em Up” shooter Bite The Bullet will release on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One next year. In addition, Bite The Bullet will also be available on Steam (PC, Mac and Linux).
Gamers can play Bite The Bullet at this year’s PAX West by visiting the Graffiti Games booth, 5201. In the meantime, players can Wishlist the game on Steam at https://store.steampowered.
In Bite the Bullet players satisfy their appetite for destruction by eating enemies, bullets and more to powerup their character, weapons, and abilities. Players gun down adversaries with a barrage of bullets before dining on their corpses to craft new weapons, energize skills and special attacks, and transform into a powerful Zombro form to smash foes into smithereens. There are three branching skill trees based on diet – and players must always remember, you are what you eat!
Discover the intensity of blasting monstrous creatures and feasting on their corpses in this new gameplay trailer. And for the first time, get a glimpse of Bite The Bullet’s brand new heroine, Chewella.
Key Features Include
- Chow Down on Everything – Devour enemies, walls and even bullets to powerup your character, weapons and abilities.
- Food Based Class System – Choose between diet-based classes like the vegetarian Slaughter of the Soil or the blood-soaked Gorivore, all based on what you eat. Chew carefully because every enemy has its own nutritional information, and your body type will change based on the types of enemies you consume.
- Loot Powerful Weapons – Defeat enemies and take their mighty weapons with fun modifiers, like Spicy Critter Cannons and Organic Meat-Seeking Missiles.
- Customize Your Character & Weapons – Wolf down special types of characters and enemies to craft exotic new weapons and customize your character’s synergistic skill tree that offer abilities like Napalm Vomit and Appetite for Destruction.
- Transform into Powerful Zombro Form – Spice up combat to the next level by mutating into Zombro form and smashing enemies into bite-sized bits.
“Bite the Bullet is an ode to retro games, but unlike the games of old, Bite The. Bullet contains a diverse set of gameplay and customizable features that will keep players engaged for hours on end,” said James Deighan, developer at Mega Cat Studios. “Plus, who doesn’t love gunning down massive enemies and then laughing as you eat their corpses? Just remember, you are what you eat so be careful with what you consume. Not everything sits well in the stomach.”
SOURCE: Press Release
Bite the BulletGraffiti GamessidescrollerSwitchXbox One