By Joseph Puntschart / August 3rd, 2016
The upcoming Bandai Namco title Crows: Burning Edge has been dated for a release in Japan on October 27th exclusively for PS4 for 6,800 yen and retail and 6,120 yen via download. The PS Vita version, due to originally release alongside the PS4 release has been revealed as no longer happening.
Also included will be a first print bonus “Crows Gaiden “Sono Go no Crows” downloadable episode as well as exclusive customisation items themed after the characters.
The listing on Amazon Japan has the following information on the game.
- The story of the Crows is newly resurrected on PlayStation 4.
- Set in Toarushi, where rival warlords defend their turf. Experience the fierce fighting action of The Big Four.
- Main the protagonist, Suzuran High School student Harumichi Bouya, and relive the original story from the perspectives of the four people standing atop each faction.
- Freely customize your fashion and battle style, and aim to become the strongest and most supreme man.
- The game features an original “Another Story” supervised by Hiroshi Takahashi, the original author of Crows.
Crows: Burning Edge will release in Japan on October 27th.
animeBandai Namcocrowscrows burning edgeJapanPS4