By Eric Chetkauskas / June 28th, 2015
The E3 train keeps rolling on. The conferences may be over, but this week, our hard-working team shared some of their hands-on impressions of games they experienced on the show floor. We also have some off-screen video footage of a few of the games they played, and a new video segment called The oprainfall Minute, which runs down the winners and losers of E3. Be sure to check those out on our YouTube channel and let us know if you want to see more in the future.
There were so many games showcased last week that showing off a small handful of trailers just wasn’t enough. That, and the oprainfall Retro Commercial Research Team–in other words, me–was feeling lazy and decided to have yet another wrap-up focused on the Electronic Entertainment Exposition.
This time, however, I will be doing something different. Trailers weren’t the only videos to come out of E3, as some game companies had gameplay demonstrations streamed live across the Internet. Whether it was Nintendo Treehouse Live, PlayStation LiveCast, or something else, there were plenty of game demos available. Some were just a few minutes long, others lasted for almost an hour, and many revealed details that couldn’t be gleaned from a mere trailer.
So, here I present to you some videos of live streams from E3 2015.
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below
Genei Ibun Roku #FE (formerly known as Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem)
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Day 2)
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Day 3)
You can check out all of our E3 2015 coverage right here.
IMPRESSIONS & PREVIEWS from E3
- Rodea the Sky Soldier
- Lost Dimension
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Nitroplus Blasterz: Infinite Heroines Duel
- Legend of Legacy
- Corpse Party: Blood Drive
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
Click here to see the ones published last week.
From E3 2015
- Dungeon Travelers 2: Hands On
- Legend of Legacy: E3 Hands On
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: E3 Hands On
- The Legend of Heroes – Trails of Cold Steel: E3 Hands On
The oprainfall Minute
- E3 Wrap Up Ranking the Console Companies – The oprainfall Minute
- E3 Wrap Up Ranking the Major Publishers – The oprainfall Minute
- Building Character: Welkin Gunther
- Gaming Crossroads: Persona 4’s Commentary is Influential
- Toku-Talk: Garo is Toku for Adults, Or At Least It Thinks It Is
- OPINION: The Idea of “Super Smash Bros. Melee HD”
- Supercharged Robot VULKAISER | Jacob Dobbs
- 3D Fantasy Zone II W | Jacob Dobbs
- Splatoon | Will Whitehurst
- IMPRESSIONS: Punch Club | Adam Reese
- Anime Review: Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl | Annie Gallagher
- Fantasy Themed Flash Sale This Weekend on the PlayStation Store
- The Second Trailer for Persona 5 has been Leaked
- A Few Details on Final Fantasy VII’s Remake
- F-Zero Wii U Was Almost A Launch Title
- Fire Emblem Fates Will Allow Same Sex Marriage
- PlayStation 4 Consoles Will Be More Efficient
- Monolith Soft Willing to Help with Zelda Wii U
- Suikoden 3 Will Be Heading To PSN As A PS2 Classic
Also, you can check out Operation Recap on our YouTube channel for an alternate take on this week’s news.
And, as always, if you have any ideas or suggestions for retro commercials, let us know either through Facebook, Twitter, or just leave a good old-fashioned comment below.
Chibi-Robo: Zip LashDragon Quest HeroesE3 2015Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black WaterGenei Ibun Roku #FEMighty No. 9oprainfallretro wrap-upXenoblade Chronicles X