By Crystal Colwell / March 28th, 2013
European gamers who want to get their hands on a digital copy of Darksiders II for the Wii U will only have a few days to do so. On March 31, 2013, the game will be removed from the European Wii U eShop.
For those of you who are interested in a digital copy of the game, now is the time to make the purchase. Players who have already purchased the game are said to able to download it at any time. So even if you can not get the game downloaded ASAP, you can still purchase it now and download it at your convenience.
Key Features of Darksiders II:
- Play Death – Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic Universe – Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization – Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specializations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability – Side quests, vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again.
- Traversal – Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Unique Wii U GamePad Functionality – Play Darksiders II like never before using the Wii U GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
It is unclear right now if the game will remain on the North American eShop or be taken down. Realistically, it could disappear from the eShop on Monday in North America as well. We will keep you updated as further details are announced.