With 2013 just around the corner there are so many great games on the horizon. When I sat down to make this list of most anticipated titles, it was very hard to narrow it down to just a few. With great titles coming for all of the major platforms and rumors of new hardware on the horizon…next year is shaping up to be one of the greatest years for gaming yet! Here a few of my most anticipated games of 2013 click on the names to view the official site for each title.
- Dead or Alive 5 Plus (Vita) What can I say? I love DOA, always have. Its mechanics…ummm yeah, mechanics, we’ll go with that…are grand! Seriously, they always bring a great fighting engine and the game looks fabulous on the Vita’s HD screen. Looks like I will taking the fight on the go next year.
- Let’s Fish! Hooked On (Vita) A fishing sim with moe style anime characters and a 40 hour story mode? This one looks like a keeper for sure. The touch screen controls and the sheer amount of options in the game play make this one of the more interesting titles coming the Vita next year.
- Tales of Innocence and Tales of Heart R (Vita) seeing as we did not get either one of these on DS last gen, and I love all of the “Tales Series”, I really hope Namco brings these over. With numerous improvements and upgrades from the previous versions…these look really fantastic! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for this one next year.
- Ni No Kuni (PS3) Made by Level-5 and anime Studio Ghibli, this is one of the best looking games I have ever seen. The anime style graphics just pop out at you! I can’t even describe how amazing it is.. The story seems very interesting, too. Throw in some age old turn based combat, and you have the makings for one of the finest RPGs I have played in years!
- Neptunia V (PS3) I cannot wait to take the girls out for another adventure to save industri. This series is one of my favorite new series. From it’s humor to its way-over-the-top characters…I love just about everything about it! With all new combat options and new areas to explore, the wait for this one is almost unbearable.