By Jenae R / March 31st, 2021
Atlus has released a new story trailer for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster. The Shin Megami Tensei III HD Remaster will be headed to PS4, Nintendo Switch and Steam this upcoming May 25th. Enjoy the brand new trailer down below.
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception – an ethereal apocalypse – is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Including an easier difficulty level MERCIFUL as free DLC
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
This release features fixes as well as patches implemented since the Japan release.
If you’d like to know more about Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster, visit the game’s official website.
Atlusnintendo switchPS4Shin Megami TenseiShin Megami Tensei IIIShin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD RemasterShin Megami Tensei: NocturneSMT3Steam