By Walter P / September 3rd, 2020
It has been announced that Cloudpunk will be coming to consoles on October 15. The game which was previously released on Steam is set in the city of Nivalis where you can travel by hover car or by foot. You can take a look at the game’s press release below.
Manchester, UK <September 3rd, 2020> At a “Very Positive” rating with over 4,000 reviews on Steam, ION LANDS’ noir adventure Cloudpunk has become one of the must-play titles of 2020. Eager console players now know exactly when they’ll be able to take to the neon-soaked skies with the digital Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch release now set for October 15, 2020.
Cloudpunk offers the freedom of open-world games, but with a hyper-focus that results in fulfilling interactions with the many denizens of the cyberpunk city of Nivalis. As delivery driver Rania, players will tackle her first night on the job and interact with a diverse cast of characters either by driving or walking around on foot. There are mysteries to unravel in this narrative-driven sci-fi world and players’ choices can make a lasting impact on Nivalis’ inhabitants.
Retail versions of Cloudpunk will also be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch Xbox One and PC! Stay tuned for the official date information in the near future!
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
SOURCE: Press Release