By Leah McDonald / February 20th, 2020
Take on the dystopian underworld of a near-future New York City in Disjunction, a a single-player, cyberpunk, stealth-action RPG that follows the intertwined narratives of three characters as they unravel a mystery that will change the fate of their city.
A classic RPG featuring hardcore stealth-action mechanics and a reactive story where your choices have real consequences, Disjunction gives players the freedom to take the gameplay approach that suits their playstyle: blasting through levels in brutal fast-paced combat, or sneaking around encounters to avoid confrontation.
- Challenging stealth-action gameplay that lets you play the way that suits your style, whether it’s sneaking through levels or attacking head-on.
- 30+ handcrafted non-linear levels.
- 3 playable characters, each with individual abilities, cybernetic upgrades and talents to customize your playstyle.
- A reactive story where the player’s choices have real consequences.
- Stylized pixel art environments and characters.
- Atmospheric musical score by composer Dan Farley.
PAX East attendees are invited to visit developer Sold Out’s biggest ever PAX East booth (booth #30071) to play a new demo of Disjunction introducing Frank Monroe, a jaded private detective investigating the possible murder framing of a local community activist.
“With Disjunction, Ape Tribe Games is delivering exactly what it set out to achieve – a title designed for gamers searching for deep cyberpunk-inspired lore, combined with challenging gameplay,” said Sean Labode, Community Manager at Sold Out. “Anyone looking for gritty action encapsulated in a compelling narrative will be drawn to Disjunction, and we’re eager to give players a glimpse of this at PAX East.”
Disjunction will release on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, the Xbox One family of devices, and PC this summer.
Ape Tribe GamesDisjunctionRPGSold OutStealth