By Patrick Aguda / May 15th, 2019
Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new update, version 1.30, for God Eater 3. The newest update has the following additions:
- New story episode titled “Another Devil”
- Two new Aragami, Ameno Havakiri and Ash Storm Anubis
- Two new NPCs, Neal and Keith Pennywort
- New customization options
- New Burst Arts, Engage effects and Burst Arts effects
- A new 8-player co-op assault mission
You can read the full patch notes for version 1.30 HERE.
Bandai Namco also released a new trailer detailing some of the additions in the new update. You can check that out below.
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam. It is set to launch for Nintendo Switch on July 12, 2019
Bandai Namco EntertainmentFirst StudioGod Eatergod eater 3MarvelousPCPS4SteamTrailer
%d bloggers like this: