By Mitchell Tromans / November 8th, 2018
Disclaimer: The opinions of the corrupted save podcast is that of the author, and not that of Operation Rainfall as a whole.
Today on the corrupted save podcast:
The greatest mystery of all: who is Animitch’s waifu?
- Monster Hunter Movie (again)
- Xseed might be kill
- Sony losing their minds as well as their consumers
- Diablo Immortal – Enlightened Journos vs Entitled Fans
- Jump forces‘ ugly box art goes perfectly with its ugly artstyle
- NISA mishaps
- Actual list of games for the Playstation mini as well as the japanese list
There is also:
- Anime fall season exploration into that bunny girl anime with ABY
- returning game, Lost in translation
- Shout-outs and Shout-ats
- What have you been playing?
- question for you guys is who is waifu of the week? as Mitch forgot one.
- bonus question which waifu is in the silhouette
That Japanese miniature blog Mitch was talking about
That about does it for this episode take care and see you next time!
If you have any questions you’d like to pose to us leave them in the comments below (as we are quite awful at coming up with interesting ones of our own, SIMPLE ONES PLS).
You may like to follow the sites twitter @oprainfall to know when we start streaming games,
corrupted savecorrupted save podcastDiabloJump ForceMonster HunterNISAplastation miniSonyXSEED