By Mitchell Tromans / August 10th, 2018
Disclaimer: The opinions of the corrupted save podcast is that of the author, and not that of Operation Rainfall as a whole.
Today on the corrupted save podcast:
Mcdonalds Monopoly scams, the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand and the end of civilisation as we know. yep this is a video game podcast.
- Octopath Traveller selling well
- Fish Heads got into an argument in a comments section also Spice and Wolf VR
- McDonalds Monopoly Scam, featuring “psychics, strip club owners, drug dealers, and a family of mormons”
- Steam Scams
- Declining Birthrates 2049
- Some game no one cared about
- Gearbox Scams
There is also:
- Anime Summer season talk
- returning game, Lost in translation
- Waifu of the week
- Shout-outs and Shout-ats
- What have you been playing?
- Whos your favorite historical shit poster?
Intro and Outro is Ringo Biyori from Spice and WolfIntro and Outro is Ringo Biyori from Spice and Wolf
Link to the original image featured in the thumbnail if you’re morbidly curious for some reason. No, we don’t really know what the backstory behind it either.
That about does it for this episode take care and see you next time!
If you have any questions you’d like to pose to us leave them in the comments below (as we are quite awful at coming up with interesting ones of our own, SIMPLE ONES PLS).
You may like to follow the sites twitter @oprainfall to know when we start streaming games,
corrupted savecorrupted save podcastGearboxMcDonald'soctopath travellerspice and wolf