By Walter P / April 24th, 2018
Both a new patch along with some DLC are now out for Gal/Might Gunvolt Burst. First, Tenzou from Gal*Gun is now available as a DLC character for Might Gunvolt Burst. For Gal Gunvolt Burst he will be available with the Heroines DLC pack which includes Joule and Call. Here’s what the new patch implements according to its press release:
* Nintendo Switch Only: Support for new DLC has been added.
* Nintendo Switch Only: Usable save slots have been increased from 8 to 40. New save slots can be accessed by changing pages on the file select screen.
* For the various effects and actions affected by the current Burst Combo, they will now change according to the following:
- 1： 0
- 2： 1-4
- 3： 5-9
- 4： 10-19
- 5： 20-29
- 6： 30+
* The power of Gunvolt’s “Voltaic Chains” ability has been increased. At Lv.1, it will now surpass the power of “Luxcalibur.”
* The power of the charge attack on Copen’s “Brave Horn” EX Weapon has been increased.
* RAY and Copen are now able to acquire the following rare item (treasure): P-PS MIAPLACIDUS (Module which allows the use of STATIONARY FIRING)
* The following issues have been fixed:
* In some cases, destroying enemy bullets would incorrectly score points
* An incorrect edit item was present under Beck’s MINE bullet type.
Various other issues have been fixed to improve game experience.
Mighty Gunvolt Burst is now available on the Switch & Gal Gunvolt Burst is out on the PlayStation 4.
SOURCE: Press Release
DLCGal Gunvolt BurstInti CreateMight Gunvolt BurstPR