By Walter P / July 20th, 2017
TOKYO, July 20th – Bullet Soul is back with a new recipe: Burst! The same aggressive, bullet-cancelling gameplay, flashy pyrotechnics and addictive action, but now with refined level design, more modes and more destruction! Shooting fans of all abilities, it’s time to welcome back the true spirit of Japanese shooting games! Coming to Steam July 31st! Available for $14.99 plus a 20% launch discount (additional 30% loyalty discount for owners of Bullet Soul for a total of 50% off at launch!!!)
Infinite Burst takes the basics of Bullet Soul and adds two major enhancements: first, Burst Mode with it’s overhauled level design, brand new coin-collecting mechanics and the eponymous Combination Burst system. Secondly, Loop, the bonus character, is now available across all modes. In addition, Normal and Caravan modes have been redesigned and rebalanced with new enemies and attack patterns and when Musou (or Infinite Burst) Mode is unlocked, you can rain down destruction with the titular Infinite Burst.
The resident musical chefs, Kenji Ito and Kohta Takahashi return and this time they’ve brought Jake ‘Virt’ Kaufman to add his own blend of spice to their aural feast!
Mecha-warl, an empire of evil, who would use their military might to conquer space itself.
This is the tale of the brave few who stood against their threat. Zenichi, Yun, Sadahl and Loop begin their struggle to once more rid the galaxy of this threat.
- 4 modes + 1 hidden and a whole new style of play: Combination Burst
- 4 different ships, with Loop playable across all modes
- Normal Mode has been re-balanced for veterans of Bullet Soul
- Practice and perfect your score stage by stage in Bancho Mode
- Caravan Mode makes a return with new enemy patterns and a new music track
- Resonator are back and Jake “Virt” Kaufman is on remix duty!
- Leaderboards divided by mode & ship with friend filters
- Includes tate/vertical screen mode with X/Y scaling and smoothing
- Platform – Steam
- Price – $14.99 at launch + 20% launch discount (+30% loyalty discount for Bullet Soul owners)
- 1P or 2P local
- Languages – Japanese, English
Caravan Mode Launch Contest!
We’re kicking off the launch with a high-score contest on Bullet Soul Infinite Burst’s score-attack mode: Caravan Mode!
- Contest will run during the launch week
- Highest score per character – PRIZE
- Most common numbers in a row (222,222,222 for example). Anyone can win! – PRIZE
- The FIRST player to beat our friends at Degica and tweet a screenshot @MagesSteam – PRIZE
SOURCE: Press Release
Bullet SoulBullet Soul - Infinite BurstPCSteam