By Dalton McClain / March 21st, 2017
Weekly Famitsu recently revealed that Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology would be releasing for the 3DS in Japan on June 29th, 2017. Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology will be a remake of the much loved 2010 DS game titled Radiant Historia. The game will feature voice actors not seen in the original, a whole new scenario, updated graphics, and new visuals for events. The game also has a new opening produced by A-1 Pictures.
Here is a bit more about the characters:
- Stocke (voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi) – A spy belonging to Alistel’s Special Intelligence agents. He possesses the White Chronicle, which allows him to traverse the timeline.
- Nemesia (voiced by Mikako Komatsu) – A mysterious girl that appears before Stocke. She holds the key to the new scenario, “Sub-History,” and is traveling in search of a mysterious material known as the “artifact.”
- Eruca (voiced by Rie Takahashi)
- Aht (voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa)
- Raynie (voiced by Ayane Sakura)
- Marco (voiced by Yoshitaka Yamaya)
- Rosch (voiced by Wataru Hatano)
- Gafka (voiced by Takaya Kuroda)
And here are some of the interview director Mitsuru Hirano:
What’s the story behind developing a full remake?
“Thanks to everyone’s longstanding support, the build up of wanting to release this title has has risen even within Atlus. Since providing a world experience is essential in an RPG, we kept in mind not to change that impression. We reviewed the playability and improved it overall.”
What kind of story is the Sub-History?
“The third history that is neither the Standard History or the Alternate History is the Sub-History. The Sub-History is not just a single parallel world—the treatment of characters and timeline interpretation, how the Sub-History was born, each of these is different from the Standard History and Alternate History.”