By Justin Guillou / December 3rd, 2016
Today at PlayStation Experience or PSX, a trailer for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite was revealed. This is the latest in the long running Capcom VS series. In the trailer we see Mega Man and Ryu facing off against Iron Man and Carol Danvers. More information and gameplay will be revealed later today during the Capcom Cup. For now, we can watch the reveal trailer below:
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite is scheduled to be released in 2017 for PS4, Xbox One and Steam. In addition to this, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 will be available today on PlayStation 4.
UPDATE: Sony’s PlayStation blog revealed more information on the game including gameplay modes and mechanics:
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
- Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
- Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
- Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.
Carol Danversfighting gameIron ManMarvel VS Capcom 4Mega ManMs. MarvelMVC InfiniteMVC4psRyuSonyVs.Xbox One