By Operation Rainfall Contributor / June 29th, 2016
BlazBlue: Central Fiction will be released in Europe by PQube and Arc System Works for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 by the end of 2016.
The 2D fighter will be the final chapter in the story of Ragna The Bloodedge and will feature a 40+ hour story.
PQubed outlines the features-via email:
- 40+ hour story mode – A Brand New Chapter in the Saga. A massive story mode coupled with new modes and mechanics will keep you coming back for more!
- 30+ Characters – Compelling visual designs and creative combat mechanics dominate this cast of excellent characters.
- 60+ Stages – New locales and familiar stomping grounds are all rendered in 3D and offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites.
- Glorious 2D visuals – Insanely detailed 2D hand-drawn sprites coupled with astonishing 3D rendered backgrounds create a world unlike anything you’ve seen before!
- New game mechanics – Massive Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang, and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play and increase your offensive power.
- New Game Modes – Speed Star Mode and Alliance Mode
- Stylish Type – Simplify the control scheme to let new players enter the fight without getting stuck on complicated input commands!
You can watch the reveal trailer below:
BlazBlue: Central Fiction is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in NA and EU by the end of 2016.
Blazblue: Central Fiction