By Chris Melchin / May 6th, 2016
Publisher Koei Tecmo has revealed that the free-to-play versions of Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune on PS4 and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus on PS Vita will be launching in Japan on May 19, 2016.
The description of the free version is as follows:
- Kasumi is the only playable character, and every feature is available except for the Casino.
- A “Casino Membership” is required to play in the Casino.
- “Character Rights” for each character are required to play as characters other than Kasumi.
- You can’t give swimsuit presents to girls you don’t own the Character Rights to.
- Basic Free Version-exclusive downloadable content needs to be purchased separately for each platform.
- The bonus swimsuit downloadable content and other swimsuit downloadable content can be shared with the paid version.
- You can play the paid version using the save data from the Basic Free Version.
Character Rights and Casino Membership Prices
- Character Rights – 1,200 yen (PS4) / 1,100 yen (PS Vita)
- Casino Membership – 2,000 yen (PS4) / 2,000 yen (PS Vita)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 launched on March 24 in Japan and English Asian territories, and sold over 190,000 units both locally and through imports. See our review of it here.
dead or aliveDead or Alive Xtreme 3Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 FortuneDead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venusfree to playKoei Tecmo