By Crystal Colwell / August 6th, 2015
This title can be yours $4.99 and is said to feature “mesmerising graphics and vibrant music, providing a premium experience with no hidden purchases or gimmicks.” The game features over 100 non-playable characters, puzzles to solve, and much more.
- Unique card combat system
- Battle enemies with a collection of over 50 unique cards
- 6+ hours of single player action and adventure
- 4 unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Original spin-off story from the Trulon novel now in iBooks store!
From the Press Release:
Further more this JRPG style game, by Kyy Games, is part of a wider universe containing novel Shadow Gears, out soon, and live theatre. This summer’s visitors to Powerpark Finland have been able to see the Trulon characters in a live performance called the Legend of Trulon!
Source: Press Email
Card CombatKyy GamesmobileRPGTrulon: The Shadow Enginevideo game