By David Fernandes / July 28th, 2015
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND is now available digitally and in stores for the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND features new characters, new stages, extra story modes, and the 2.0 balance patch. Gameplay has been tweaked to match the Japanese arcade version.
Mix up your beat downs with 28 different playable characters. Battle your friends or new challengers online!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND highlights:
- CRUSH ‘EM! – With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent’s Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush!
- Ready to Fight with Style? – With Stylish Mode activated, even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos! Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode: Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive. These features allow players new to fighting games to pull off advanced combos!
- New Stage, Characters and Additional Scenarios! – There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters, Celica and Lambda! BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND includes brand new scenarios and contains digest versions of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, so both new and returning players can enjoy Story Mode. Celica also comes with a brand new stage, Ishana, the land of memories!
- Remix Heart –Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto!
- My Room – The player match room has been updated! Now you can invite your friends or your opponents into your customizable room while you wait for your match. Spectator mode is also available for the players waiting in your room.
Aksys GamesBlazblueBlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ExtendVita