By Crystal Colwell / April 10th, 2013
The crossover craze has crept into Phantasy Star online 2 and fans of the Shining series may be happy about this. In May players will be able to get costumes for Panis from Shining Ark, Hayane Fubuki and Phantom Queen from Shining Hearts and Sakuya from Shining Blade.
June will also offer some new costumes for Phantasy Star Online 2. A “Student Style” costume that is based on the samurai from 7th Dragon 2010 will be available. Sonic is said to be taking over the lobby and gamers will be able to get their hands on scratchcards for a Butler Maid Tea Time event. All in all there seems to be a lot going on with Phantasy Star Online 2 that can certainly help keep players entertained.
KEY FEATURES of Phantasy Star Online 2: from the official page.
REVOLUTIONARY ACTION COMBAT
- Engage in intense real-time combat and third-person shooting action
- Master devastating combos and counter attacks
- Assault your enemies with fast-paced aerial attacks
- Utilize weapon-based skills to optimize your battle experience
THE HERO YOU WANT TO BE
- Create a unique character with comprehensive character customization tools
- Choose your destiny as one of three races: the intrepid Humans, the biologically engineered Newmans, or the robotic CAST
- Develop yourself with a flexible class-based leveling system and your choice of specialized companions
- Define your own play-style with distinctive weapon types for melee, ranged, and magic combat
DEEP SCI-FI FANTASY UNIVERSE
- Discover lush worlds filled with beautiful landscapes, extraordinary creatures, and epic adventure
- Group up with friends to explore the farthest reaches of the galaxy
- Complete randomized encounters during your journeys
- Experience challenging boss encounters
Phantasy Star Online 2