By Crystal Colwell / January 31st, 2013
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD on the PlayStation Vita will soon be getting some updates, tweaks. Such updates will include things like the addition of leaderboards, a fix for the flickering sky glitch, and lack of alternate controls. The patch will also allow you to disable to Vita’s rear touch pad controls.
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD is a first person shooter that is appropriately set in Oddworld. In the game you take over the role of a bounty hunter who is set to clean up Oddworld’s Wild West. From its odd settings to its characters the game certainly looks zany.
Part of the updates will be the addition of leaderboards which will track your time spent in the game over all as well as each individual bounty. If you want to beat your friends then it looks as if you will have to work on your best time for each category.
The leaderboard list in full:
- Complete Tutorial – best time
- Complete Game (Easy) – best time
- Complete Game (Normal) – best time
- Complete Game (Hard) – best time
- Bounty Filthy Hands Floyd – best time
- Bounty Looten Duke – best time
- Bounty Boilz Booty – best time
- Bounty Jo Mamma – best time
- Bounty Meagly McGraw – best time
- Bounty Packrat Palooka – best time
- Bounty Xplosives McGee – best time
- Bounty Lefty Lugnutz – best time
- Bounty Elboze Freely – best time
- Bounty Fatty McBoomBoom – best time
- Sekto’s Office Run – best time
- Most Moolah
There is no time frame for the patch coming to Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD just yet, but JAW Ltd should have more details for us soon.
JAWOdd world: stranger's wrath HDOddWorld