By Josh Speer / February 20th, 2020
Have you ever played a Bomberman game and said “needs more rabbits”? No? Well, in any case, there’s a new puzzle game on the way courtesy of publisher Sold Out and developer Pugstorm called Radical Rabbit Stew, and it reminds me of Bomberman on acid. You play a naughty chef after hasenpfeffer (thanks to Looney Tunes for that fancy way of saying rabbit). But these rabbits aren’t content to be eaten, and you’ll have to navigate some tricky puzzles before you can spoon up some grub.
If that sounds at all interesting, you’ll be happy to hear that Radical Rabbit Stew is coming July 16th to consoles and PC. Or if that’s too long of a wait, it’ll also be at PAX East to demo. To read some more details about Radical Rabbit Stew, just check out the press release below.
Radical Rabbit Stew hops onto Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC on July 16
London, UK – Feb. 19, 2020 – Get your super spoons ready! Publisher Sold Out is thrilled to announce that hare-raising action-arcade game Radical Rabbit Stew is hopping onto Nintendo Switch™, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, and PC on Thursday, July 16. The game is now available to Wishlist on Steam.
Developed by Pugstorm, Radical Rabbit Stew is an action-packed title that combines puzzle-solving with fast-paced whack-a-rabbit gameplay, delivering bite-sized pick-up-and-play action, juicy pixel graphics and a sizzling soundtrack in one mouth-watering package.
- Scintillating Puzzles – Sink your teeth into puzzles and challenges with a range of rabbit foes, and acquire gameplay-altering spoons that keep puzzles fresh and fun.
- Super-Sized Boss Fights – Face off against unique bosses, each requiring different tactics to conquer. Whether it’s using enemy rabbits as ammunition or dodging incoming trains and smacking the drivers out, be prepared to think creatively to defeat each one.
- Sizzling Pick-Up-And-Play Action – Enjoy a mixture of expansive, side-scrolling levels and shorter, single-screen layouts, and have the freedom to hop in for bite-sized sessions or defeat those rascally rabbits entire worlds at a time.
- Seasoned Couch Multiplayer – Hop onto the couch to face off against friends in a competitive yet light-hearted multiplayer mode.
- Sumptuous Arcade Art Style – Fun and vibrant pixel graphics that simultaneously complement and pay homage to the well-loved arcade genre.
PCPS4PugstormpuzzleRadical Rabbit StewSold OutSwitchXbox One