By Crystal Colwell / August 19th, 2019
SandBloom Studio have announced the release of EMMA: Lost in Memories on Steam, iOS and Android today. This is an action running platformer where you get to double jump, duck, dash, and climb to the exit. “Be quick enough to avoid falling out of the screen since the platforms and the walls disappear progressively when you touch them!”
There is inspiration from games like Super Meat Boy for its quickness and puzzle-like levels, and Celeste for its simple reusable mechanics”, says Julien Gatumel, PR Director at Sandbloom Studio. “It is also inspired by Alto’s Adventure for its mood and minimalistic art.” The game is actually a poetic and melancholic story about memory loss.
- 140+ single screen levels.
- Simple fade-away mechanics.
- Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
- Dynamic gameplay in a poetic eccentric world.
- One-screen levels.
- Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest.
- Delicate story about adventure and memory loss.
EMMA: Lost in MemoriesLot in MemoriesSandBloom Studio
%d bloggers like this: