PM Studios and acttil are thrilled to announce two incredible titles hitting North American store shelves this spring. OPUS Collection, which contains both OPUS: The Day We Found Earth and OPUS: Rocket of Whispers, will be coming to Nintendo Switch this April and will feature a voucher code for an awesome downloadable bonus soundtrack. Meanwhile, WILL: A Wonderful World will receive a physical release for both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 this May, and will retail for $39.99! Please see below for details on each title, and check out our press site for full press releases and other materials for each title.
OPUS: THE DAY WE FOUND EARTH
Millions of years in the future, mankind has left its home planet of Earth far behind. But now Emeth, an adorable robot who has made a solemn promise to his creator, must rediscover his lost homeland in order to save all of humanity. But as he tries to fulfill that promise, he begins to realize that he may hold an even greater purpose… This atmospheric, bittersweet tale is the perfect introduction to the world of OPUS.
– Homeward Bound: Operate a deep space telescope to scan the skies for long-lost Earth…and other untold secrets.
– Self Discovery: Investigate your ship to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission item by mysterious item.
– Across the Universe: Explore a universe teeming with vivid and vibrant planets, nebulas, and galaxies.
Cosmic Vibes: Lose yourself in a sweeping soundtrack that will tug at your heartstrings.
OPUS: ROCKET OF WHISPERS
Witness the story of two lonely survivors of an apocalyptic plague, who are given the seemingly impossible task of building an interstellar rocket. Their goal is to revive the ancient tradition of space burial and return the lost souls of the world to their cosmic homeland. Written by the IMGA-nominated author of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth, this tale of loss and rebirth will leave you breathless.
– Land of Ice and Snow: Travel through the ruins of a frozen world, uncovering the history of a once prosperous land as you go.
– Making Space: Gather the materials you’ll need for your rocket, and craft tools to explore even greater distances.
– Alien Artifacts: Uncover more than 100 items, each with unique artwork and descriptions informed by detailed research.
– Aural Adventure: Roam through a beautiful, atmospheric soundscape created by indiePlay-nominated composer Triodust.
WILL: A Wonderful World
There was once an urban legend: Write your troubles down on a note, then hold it in your hand at midnight and pray. “God, please help me…” God will hear your plea and change your fate.
One day, a young girl wakes up, groggy, in a room she’s never seen before. A talking dog appears before her and she becomes startled by his revelation: They are gods and it is their duty to change the fate of any humans that ask for their help. Letters appear in the mail, so with pen in hand she begins her job.
WILL: A Wonderful World features a fantastical tale and cast. A quiet nerd stuck in a hopeless, one-sided crush. An impoverished artist who’s lost all hope and contemplates suicide. A rookie police officer who burns with justice and hopes for his first big case. A young woman desperately chasing her dream against all odds. Even a stray cat who would be satisfied with some dried fish to eat!
Dive deep into the story and learn about those that seek out your help, but remember: Changing someone’s fate will affect others. Experience each story, edit letters, and solve puzzles; perhaps the young girl’s memory will return, but what will she learn about herself and her mission? You must guide their fates, uncover the links between the storylines, and find the best path for all of those in need. WILL: A Wonderful World blends its imaginative story with fantastic presentation, featuring colorful artwork and a delightful soundtrack.
– Read stories and use deduction to determine how to alter the fate of the game’s cast.
– Make decisions that open up the story and may even impact the plotlines of others.
– Learn more about the two gods, the mysterious girl and her companion, as you progress through the game.
– Enjoy punchy music and beautifully drawn stills and animations.