By Michael Fontanini / October 19th, 2018
Nintendo and Monolith Soft have released a new bug fix update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and its season pass/Torna – The Golden Country expansion. This update brings the game to version 2.01. However, if you own the standalone version of Torna – The Golden Country, then the new updates will bring that game to version 1.01.
In the base game, they fixed a bug involving the rare blade Dagas, where the driver he is bonded with would change when it shouldn’t. They also fixed an issue causing Rex’s outfit to not appear during the game’s ending scenes. There are far more bug fixes for the Xenoblade Chronicles 2‘s season pass/Torna – The Golden Country expansion. Here is the full change log:
- Issues Fixed
- Fixed an issue with the rare blade Dagas, causing the driver he is bonded with to change mistakenly.
- Downloading the update will not reset to the original bonded driver. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please use features such as Overdrive to change bonded drivers.
- Fixed an issue causing Rex’s outfit to not appear correctly during the ending scenes of the game.
- Issues Fixed in the Expansion Pass and Torna – The Golden Country
- Fixed an issue with the Affinity Chart, in which completing it did not cause Trust to become S rank, and the completion reward item was subsequently not earned.
- After downloading the update, checking the Affinity Chart again will cause Trust to increase to S rank and give the player the completion reward item.
- Fixed an issue with the third requirement to “Meet characters from the Community List” for receiving Jin’s Affinity Reward, “Mineralogy.” This issue prevented characters that had been met in event scenes or cut scenes to not be counted as “met” unless the player talked to them outside those scenes.
- This applied to the characters Popolo, Onyx, Kaleena, and Leo.
- After downloading the update, if you have already viewed the necessary event or cut scenes, these characters will automatically be counted as “met.”
- Added a help message to the quest “A Rare Sense of Justice” that will appear when conditions to advance the quest have not been met.
- Fixed an issue when performing a Chain Attack that temporarily prevented character selection after a “round” of attacks had been completed.
- Fixed an issue causing a character switch to take too long when selecting Brighid for a Chain Attack after she had used her Confining Flames ability.
Monolith SoftNintendonintendo switchXenoblade Chronicles 2