By Mitchell Tromans / October 16th, 2018
Disclaimer: The opinions of the corrupted save podcast is that of the author, and not that of Operation Rainfall as a whole.
Today on the corrupted save podcast:
Coming to you live from a crow infested cabin in the woods the corrupted save crew stumbles upon a haunted disc of Jason X
- PLaystation Mini full list of games, (not to be confused with that small actual playstation Sony put out)
- Google+ died
- Senran Kagura ruined by Sony
- I sure hope no one actually wanted us to talk about the live action Mega-Man
There is also:
- Anime Summer season wrap up and fall season recap
- returning game, Lost in translation horror edition
- Waifu of the week
- Scream-outs and Scream-ats
- What have you been playing?
- Mao and the funee voices
- now that we are in the month of halloween are there any spooky games or movies you’d recommend
- Very spooky creepypasta
That about does it for this episode take care and see you next time! Get prepared for the spooktacular episode in October as well as some spooky videos from moi.
If you have any questions you’d like to pose to us leave them in the comments below (as we are quite awful at coming up with interesting ones of our own, SIMPLE ONES PLS).
You may like to follow the sites twitter @oprainfall to know when we start streaming games,
corrupted saveHalloweenjason xOperation RainfalloprainfallSpooky