By Mitchell Tromans / July 13th, 2018
Disclaimer: The opinions of the corrupted save podcast is that of the author, and not that of Operation Rainfall as a whole.
Today on the corrupted save podcast:
It was ungodly hot when we recorded so almost everyone was having a heat stroke for this whole episode, also is it spooky that episode 13 is coming out on friday the 13th?
- Underage Leakage international edition
- The dangers of Doki Doki Panic
- New cameras being developed to capture John Cena for Duke Nukem movie
- Can love bloom in a David Cage game?
- Jim Carrey really hates that hedgehog
- Localisation news
- Bethesdas bugs to be used in a court of law
There is also:
- Anime spring season recap and Summer season talk
- returning game, Lost in translation
- Waifu of the week
- Shout-outs and Shout-ats
- What have you been playing?
- Has a video game ever influenced your real world personality or traits?
Opening theme is from some obscure RPG you’ve probably never heard of.
That about does it for this episode take care and see you next time!
If you have any questions you’d like to pose to us leave them in the comments below (as we are quite awful at coming up with interesting ones of our own, SIMPLE ONES PLS).
You may like to follow the sites twitter @oprainfall to know when we start streaming games,
Bethesdacorrupted savecorrupted save podcastdavid cageDeath MarkDoki Doki Literature Clubomega labyrinth zPodcast