By Patrick Aguda / March 30th, 2018
Crunchyroll Games has announced that DanMachi: MEMORIA FREESE is now available for download. The game is Crunchyroll’s first ever mobile game launch. The game is an adaptation of Fujino Omori’s Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? light novels.
DanMachi: MEMORIA FREESE puts players in the Labyrinth City Orario. Players can challenge the dungeon featured in the anime and light novels. Characters from the series, such as Bell and Hestia, are featured in the game as well. All the voice actors from the anime also reprise their roles in the game.
DanMachi: MEMORIA FREESE will also have exclusive stories written by series creator, Fujino Omori. You can check out the launch video for the game below.
Crunchyroll describes some of the games features as follows:
- Level up your favorite characters and unlock new skills!
- An unparalleled mobile game adaption!
- Exclusive stories written by series creator Fujino Ōmori!
- Brand new costumes and character designs!
- Original voice actors from the anime!
- PVP battles!
- Dress up your favorite characters in unlockable special costumes!
- Create your own tactical team with your favorite characters!
- Explosive super attacks!
- Test your might with Normal, Hard, and Very Hard difficulty ratings!
- Gauge your strength progression in monthly challenges!
DanMachi: MEMORIA FREESE is available now in the United States and Canada. You can download the game at the links below.
You can check out some screenshots of the game below.
androidCrunchyrollCrunchyroll GamesDanMachiDanMachi Memoria FreeseiosIs it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeonmobile game