By Chris Melchin / December 22nd, 2016
Developer Fenix Fire Entertainment has released a trailer for the newest content update for Osiris: New Dawn, titled Dawn of Aziel. The trailer shows off the new world, as well as some of the other new content including new weapons, a new mount, and other features in the update.
Osiris: New Dawn launched on Steam on September 28, 2016. Full details on the update, and the new trailer, can be found in the press release below:
OSIRIS: NEW DAWN TRAILER REVEALS FROZEN WORLD OF AZIEL, LETHAL WEAPONRY, AND MECHA CRAB MOUNT
The first major content update for Osiris: New Dawn – ‘Dawn of Aziel’ – has launched on Steam delivering a plethora of weapons, scientific utilities, rideable Mecha Crabs, and most of all, the new frozen world Aziel. As seen in this new trailer, space explorers can now travel from Proteus II to Aziel discovering vastly different mineral resources, alien creatures, and new terrifying dangers.
‘Dawn of Aziel’ key features include:
- New World: Aziel– Travel to the frozen moon of Aziel, three times the size of Proteus II, and discover new resources and alien creatures.
- Proficiency and Skill Tree System– Level your character and spend points specializing in combat, engineering, mining and other skills to suit your play style
- New Craftable Weapons– Four deadly melee weapons and the powerful Heavy Asssault Rifle have been added.
- Landmines– Whether it’s for base defense or setting deadly traps, having a landmine in the inventory is always useful.
- Outdoor Utilities: Chemistry Lab & 3D Printer– Craft advanced materials and equipment without the need of building the Hab.
- Functioning Habitat Furniture– Make use of furniture to get advanced buffs toward speed and endurance before each mission.
- New Mineral Resources – New minerals have been added, including rare Azurnium.
- Osiris Armored Mech Unit– The most powerful vehicle in the game at this time is fully craftable and ready to unleash its lethal arsenal.
- Random World Events– From radiation storms, meteor showers, and downed satellites, the unexpected is to be expected.
Winner of ‘PAX West Best Indie MMO’ from MMORPG and ‘PAX West Best Survival Game’ from MMOGames, Osiris: New Dawn is now available for the promotional price of $19.99 on Steam. To learn more details about the upcoming ‘Dawn of Aziel’ content update, join the mission of Osiris: New Dawn by following the game development on Twitter, “Like” the game on Facebook, and watch for the upcoming livestreams on Reverb’s Twitch channel.
Early AccessFenix Fire EntertainmentOsiris: New DawnReverb Triple XPSteamupdate