By Tyler Trosper / November 21st, 2016
Bandai Namco shared details for the first major update and DLC pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The update will be free for all players and the DLC will be available for purchase individually or through the Season Pass.
Here are the contents of the free update:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
- 5 new teachers: Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16, Whis
- 20 new attacks
And here is the first DLC pack:
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form).
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes
The update and DLC will be available to download on December 20th.
3D Fighting gameDragon BallDragon Ball Xenoverse 2Dragon Ball Zfighting gameNamco Bandai