By Former Staff / July 14th, 2016
PQube have announced today (via press release) the release date of the English version of Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni. The game will be releasing on September 16th, 2016 both physically and digitally. They also announced a preorder bonus of 8 art cards for the standard edition.
However PQube are also going all-out with a collector’s edition – the Rice Digital exclusive ‘Liberator’s Edition.’ This collector’s edition contains the physical game, the pre-order art cards, the official soundtrack, an artbook and a Vita sleeve case packed inside a collector’s box.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni was directed by Senran Kagura creator Kenichiro Takaki. It was developed by Meteorise and is part of the Valkyrie Drive label alongside the anime (subtitled Mermaid) and a mobile game (subtitled Siren). The game released last December in Japan.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is releasing exclusively on the PS Vita in both North America and Europe on September 16th, 2016.
For more information on the game, here’s PQube’s press release.
PQUBE, Bristol (July 14th 2016) – Well aren’t you in luck today – we got you a date! With some Pleasure-Powered Weaponised Women! Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is coming to the west for Playstation Vita both physically and digitally on September 16, 2016!
From the creators of Senran Kagura comes the project that dials it up a notch (or three). Valkyrie Drive is coming and between the bouncy busty brawling, high intensity aerial combat, shredded clothing and the sight of pleasure powered providers of pain propelled directly into your eyeballs, you are in for the experience of a lifetime!
But wait! As always we have more up our sleeves – BEHOLD the Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni Pre-Order bonuses!
- 8x gorgeous Art Cards featuring the ladies of Valkyrie Drive!
Get ready for the 3rd person action game that will change the way you think of your weapons in games forever!
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni will weaponise women worldwide on PSVita on September 16, 2016!
Check #ValkyrieDrive on social media and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at facebook.com/pqube/.
ecchiexclusiveMarvelousMeteorisePQubePS Vitarelease dateValkyrie DriveValkyrie Drive Bhikkhuniyuri