By Michael Fontanini / June 23rd, 2016
Brace your wallets. The Steam Summer Sale of 2016 has begun. According to the main store page, the Summer Sale’s refreshing savings will last until 10am PT on July 4th. They have tons of games marked down already.
- Fallout 4 is currently selling at %40 off (or $29.99).
- Grand Theft Auto V is also 40% off, knocking its price down to $35.99.
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition is 50% off (or $29.99).
- ARK: Survival Evolved has had its price slashed by 45% at $16.49.
- The new DOOM game is marked down 40% to a price of $35.99.
- Prison Architect is a full %75 off at a price of $7.49.
- Subnautica is %40 off with it’s price reduced to $11.99.
There are also deals spanning franchises, such as the Assassin’s Creed, Lego Games, Deus Ex, and Sonic the Hedgehog franchises. There are deals to be gotten on games in just about any genre or sub-genre you can think of. They range from indie games, to huge franchises, to virtual reality games. You can even get deals on things like Steam Link and the Steam Controller. Both of these items are currently marked down by 30%.
No matter what type of games you prefer to play, you can probably them marked down now. With some of these nice deals, you can get in on the fun with a smaller hit to the wallet. That is, unless you fall into the trap and buy too many games. Of course, that is all too easy to do when Steam throws a big sale like this! Regardless, the Steam Summer Sale of 2016 has started. So now is the time to grab those games you’ve been wanting but were hoping would go on sale soon!
Ark: Survival EvolvedAssassin's CreedDeus ExDoomDying LightLEGOSteamSteam Summer Sale