By Crystal Colwell / March 15th, 2016
Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards is on Steam Greenlight. This title is free to play and combines the strategy of deck building games with the tactics of a chess like board game. Choose your side, build your deck and battle in the War of Cabals for the fate of humankind.
The following is from the Steam page:
- Over 200 unique cards to collect
- Build your deck for different strategies and tactics
- Rich artwork and folklore from real mystical and esoteric traditions
- Compete against online opponents
- Practice mode to learn, test and improve your deck
- Complete quests and climb the leaderboard to receive amazing rewards!
Cabals unites two gaming genres, combining the magic of collectible card games with the mechanics of a board game. This deep strategy is amplified when you are brave enough to compete online. The mobile version of Cabals has been available online since 2011 and has seen over 1 million matches fought on its battlegrounds.
Rules in a nutshell:
- Build deck of at least 30 cards
- Use units, action cards and devices to outsmart your enemy in battles on 5×5 battlegrounds
- Win by conquering the opponent’s stronghold or by reaching 60 domination points
Now is the time to make it even better, designed from the ground up for PC with stunning graphics and atmospheric board layout. The improved deck editor makes it easier to choose the cards you want and manage multiple decks. And that is just the beginning! With your support, together, we can go even further!
CabalsCabals: Magic & Battle CardsSteamSteam Greenlight