By Eric Chetkauskas / June 15th, 2015
At Microsoft’s E3 2015 press conference, a number of indie games were featured as part of their ID@Xbox program.
Some of the games featured were:
- Tacoma, from Fullbright Games (Gone Home), where you explore an abandoned space station to try to solve the mystery of what happened there. It will be released first on Xbox One and PC.
- Ashen, from New Zealand developers Aurora44, is an exploration game set in a rough open world where player interactions are the key to survival. It will be an Xbox Console exclusive.
- Beyond Eyes, from tiger & squid, is game where you help a blind girl explore the world around her. Incidentally, I got a chance to play this game at PAX East 2015, so you can check out my impressions for more details. The game will be released first on Xbox One and PC.
- Cuphead, from StudioMDHR, is a platformer that has the aesthetic of a 1930s cartoon. It will be an Xbox exclusive. Check out the trailer here.
Aside from the featured presentations, there was a video montage showing off other indie games coming to the platform. Here is a list of the games featured in that:
- Rise & Shine
- The Mean Green’s Plastic Warfare
- The Flame in the Flood
- Phantasmal: City of Darkness
- The Solus Project
- Westerado: Double Barreled
- Sword Coast Legends
- Outward: The Adventurer Life Sim
- Goat Simulator: MMore Goatz Edition
- Game 4 from The Behemoth
- Ark: Survival Evolved
You can see the full video below.
Are there any indie games announced today that you’re looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below.
E3 2015ID@XboxIndie gamesMicrosoft