By Patrick Aguda / April 13th, 2022
Type-Moon’s upcoming visual novel, Witch on the Holy Night (Mahoutsukai no Yoru), will release in Japan in December 2022 with support for multiple languages including English. The visual novel is a fully voiced, HD port of the original Mahoutsukai no Yoru title that released in 2012. It was first written in 1996 by Kinoko Nasu and laid the groundwork for future works such as Fate/stay night and Tsukihime.
- Haruka Tomatsu as Aoko Aozaki
- Kana Hanazawa as Alice Kuonji
- Yusuke Kobayashi as Soujuurou Shizuki
- Chika Anzai as Kojika Kumari
- Shohei Kajikawa as Housuke Kinomi
- Toshinari Fukamachi as Tobimaru Tsukiji
Witch on the Holy Night launches in Japan in December 2022 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It will support Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese language options. An anime film adaptation by Ufotable is also in the works.
localizationMahoutsukai no Yorumultiple languagesnintendo switchPS4TYPE-MOONvisual novelWitch on the Holy Night