By Leah McDonald / January 20th, 2021
It’s finally official! HuniePop 2: Double Date, the much-anticipated sequel to match-three dating simulator HuniePop, will release on PC and Mac this February, according to a post (18+ image) by developer HuniePot. The game will release on Steam, Humble, GOG, MangaGamer, Nutaku, and Fakku, though there are no details yet on whether it will be censored on any of its platforms. It’s worth noting that its Steam page is marked as Adults Only, though.
- A blend of old friends and fresh faces make up a twelve character cast, each with their own unique personality, problems and preferences!
- Double dates encourage you to split your time and attention between two girls with an all new “Stamina” system!
- Revamped gameplay systems create a stronger connection between the “Sim” and “Puzzle” portions of the game!
- Loads of new date gifts to give with a wide variety of strategic effects, and plenty of old ones too!
- A brand new “Baggage” system that introduces new twists and challenges as you progress on your dates!
- Explore the exotic island of Inna De Poona with over twenty touristic tropical locations to visit!
- A sweeping soundtrack inspired by a mix of seaside styles including Hawaiian, Caribbean and classic American surf rock!
- Thousands of lines of fully voice acted dialog with multiple interactions between compatible pairs of girls!
- Unlock new outfits, hairstyles, and sexy CG scenes as you date your way to the top of Mount Nymphojaro!
dating simFAKKUgogHuniePop 2huniepotMangaGamermatch 3nutakupuzzleSteam