By Former Staff / June 5th, 2018
This week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu has revealed Work x Work for Nintendo Switch. Published by FuRyu Corporation, the title features retro style graphics and will launch for Switch in Japan on 27th September for 4,980 yen. A teaser website for Work x Work is already available (in Japanese). The game’s mascot is available as well as battle background music.
The game’s development team includes the following people:
- Director: Suzuka Yamamoto (FuRyu) – Known for The Caligula Effect
- Producer: Takuya Yamanaka (FuRyu) – Known for The Caligula Effect
- Development Director: Takahiro Yamane – Known for Kamaitachi no Yoru 2 (director)
- Scenario: Nobuyuki Inoue – Known for Mother 3 (director), Magical Vacation, Hanjuku Hero: Aa, Sekaiyo Hanjukunare…!
- Graphics: Nobuhiro Imagawa – Known for Mother 3, Fantasy Life, Knights & Dragons, Dokodemo Dragon
- Sound: Tsukasa Masuko – Known for Star Force, Shin Megami Tensei series, Bomb Jack, Magical Vacation, The Caligula Effect
FuRyunintendo switchRetro StyleRPGWork x Work