By Crystal Colwell / May 30th, 2018
Causal Bit Games have released a new gameplay video for Battle Princess Madelyn. This title features fast paced classic arcade action with hand drawn pixel art brought to life with the Unity Engine. There are collectibles on each stage with 10 levels of up to 5 stages for you to play. Once you unlock a stage you can replay it as much as you want.
Game Features: From Official Page:
- Fast paced classic arcade action and adventure elements of classic console games from the golden age of console gaming
- Amazingly detailed hand drawn pixel art brought to life by the magical lighting of the Unity Engine
- Collectibles hidden throughout the stages for extra rewards, and additional hidden stages!
- 10 levels, each of which include up to 5 stages – including 1 or 2 branching hidden stages!
- Fully re-playable stages at any point – if you’ve unlocked it, you can play it as much as you want!
- Combo meters for destroying and juggling enemies!
- 10 types of weapons which change with the 3 sets of armor found in game!
- Ghostly dog companion: Fritzy, gains powers as you progress through the game allowing you to unlock puzzles and otherwise inaccessible areas of stages!
- Special weapons for special occasions! If an area calls for a unique ability, search the area for the needed item!
- Original story written by a professional children’s author!
- An Arcade Soundtrack by Gryzor87 of Maldita Castil
Battle Princess MadelynCausal Bit Games