By Dalton McClain / March 21st, 2017
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village is the latest game in the Harvest Moon series, and boasts a wide variety of new crops and flowers, as well as some updated and refined game mechanics. A new trailer for the game gives European fans a taste of the new mechanics, as well as some gameplay to give a slight feel of the new characters and story. Harvest Moon: Skytree Village is slated to release in Europe in early June, and will be published by Rising Star Games. If you want to see our impressions of the game, then go and give that a read as well.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village key features:
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town populated with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family.
- Care for the newest herd animal: the super-hairy super-cute Poitou donkey!
Harvest Moon: Skytree VillageNatsumeRising Star Games