By Crystal Colwell / July 12th, 2016
Sekai Project and Vifth Floor have announced that Just Deserts will release on Steam July 25th. This military themed action dating sim has some new screenshots to show off.
on Steam July 25
About Just Deserts
In Just Deserts players will step into the combat boots of a soldier who must defend Aquarine City, which has fallen under attack by a mysterious and violent race of aliens. Assigned to a troop of highly-skilled and dangerously captivating girls, players will set out to save humankind and maybe even capture the heart of their dream girl(s) in the process.
With a wide spectrum of fun activities to engage in, a robust management system, hundreds of in-game items to use and collect, mini battles, and more, Just Deserts looks to keep players enlisted and engaged for countless hours. So, mark it down on a calendar, because the Just Deserts tour of duty begins Monday, July 25 on Steam!
Just Deserts Features:
- 5 unique heroines with different personalities and interests
- Full English voice acting for each heroine
- 3 in-game languages (English, Indonesian, and Japanese)
- 7 different endings, based on your status with each of the heroines
- List of activities which can be done alone or together with your favorite heroine
- Management system with energy, health, money, day/night time, and love status
- Mini battles with the aliens
- Hundreds of items to use as gifts, food, or aide in battle
- Travel across the desert area and within the city
- A beautiful soundtrack composed by Ecky from the Vesuvia Circle
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements
Stay up-to-date with the Just Deserts online:
About Vifth Floor
Vifth Floor consists a group of enthusiastic people who have formed to create an indie game development circle based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Sekai Project is a Los Angeles-based publishing, licensing, and localization company. Comprised of a diverse enterprising group of industry professionals, Sekai Project is focused on bringing new media, games, and pop culture from Asia to the western world. Founded in 2013, the company continues to improve upon the way in which fans can connect with creators through the creative use of marketing, crowdfunding, and social media. www.sekaiproject.com
just desertssekai projectVifth Floor