By Operation Rainfall Contributor / March 18th, 2016
Sekai Project has announced that the Kanji learning RPG mobile game, Kanji no Owari has received a free demo on the Android Google Play app Store. The free demo version available can be found here.
The professional version of Kanji no Owari will provide players even more Kanjis to learn in a fun way!
Pro Edition Features:
- The game includes 1900 more Kanjis!
- Three additional stages with more enemies, bosses and OST/ soundtracks!
- Gold will not reset when you choose a new class to play!
- You get access to the Kanji listing feature, which records all your Kanji learning progress!
- All future updates are exclusive to the pro version!
Kanji no Owari 「漢字の終わり」, also known as “The Kanjis’ End”, is a simple Japanese language learning anime game that helps the players in memorizing JLPT Joyo Kanji characters「常用漢字」and English meaning combinations (with Kana 仮名 and Romaji ロマージ reading options available as hints whenever tapping monsters) easily with the help of RPG / JRPG-esque gameplay.
Character artwork (浪人・Ronin, 侍・Samurai, 忍・Shinobi and 殭屍・Kyonshi) by the highly-popular western artist, Rosuuri. Her artwork is very popular amongst the western visual novels and anime community.
Kanji no Owari is available now on the Google Play store.
Kanji no Owari