By David Fernandes / September 23rd, 2015
Agatsuma Entertainment announced the release date for the PC version of Sayonara UmiharaKawase, and will be heading to Steam on October 6th of this year.
• The latest version of this classic 20-year old franchise
• Created by programmer Kiyoshi Sakai (also programmer on ‘The Mosquito’) and character designer & illustrator, Toshinobu Kondo – creators of the original game.
• Unique 1970’s Japanese visual style
• 60 new and re-envisaged classic stages
• Additional bonus levels available once the game has been completed
• Global time ranking
• New enemy placements
• Unlock bonus features including some brilliant KAWAII style art and nostalgic audio with bonus sound track from the original game
• 4 playable characters, each with their own special abilities
Sayonara UmiharaKawase‘s steam page can be found here and will be priced at $14.99, which is about $5 less than the Vita version.
The minimum system requirements for Sayonara UmiharaKawase have also been released.
System Requirement (minimum):
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2Gｈz or faster processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended.
PCrelease dateSayonara UmiharaKawase +Steam