By Ryan Tyner / January 28th, 2015
There was a lot of new information published in the 10 page spread of Xenoblade Chronicles X in the latest Famitsu. Gematsu has translated this page which consists of information about Unions in the game.
At the beginning of the story, the goal is to survive the uncivilized planet of Mira. After meeting up with private military organization Blade, you’ll choose from one of eight affiliated unions, each with their own overarching objective to fill, and embark on quests. It’s possible to join a different union later. Unlike the linear progression of the original Xenoblade Chronicles, the successor’s story will unfold in various directions.
There are 8 Unions:
- Pathfinder – In charge of data probe installation.
- Interceptor – In charge of exterminating protists.
- Avalanche – In charge of hunting down dangerous life forms.
- Testament – In charge of the search and recovery of debris scattered by the ship, as well as the recovery of items lost on the battlefield.
- Corepedian – In charge of visiting areas and investigation/collecting materials.
- Land Bank – In charge of securing resources and collecting minerals.
- Arms – Assists the Arms Company in charge of the development of Dolls and their inner weaponry.
- Companion – A Jack of all trades, from the mediation of petty fights to the search of stray cats.
Translations courtesy of Gematsu. Read more HERE
FamitsuMonolith SoftNintendoXenoblade Chronicles X