By Crystal Colwell / February 15th, 2013
Now that Valentine’s Day is over and life has returned to a normal, non-rose-filled event, what will we spend our weekend doing? How about watching and taking part in a Mega Man charity marathon? Storm Unity is hosting the event, which will be held on February 16, 2013.
This Mega Man charity event is part of the ongoing celebration of Capcom’s Mega Man series hitting its 25 year anniversary, and will be streamed live. The charity part of this marathon is the donations that are being collected and given to Child’s Play.
Events taking place in the marathon:
- Completing all 10 original Mega Man games.
- Interviews with Special Guests (HOPEFULLY!)
- Raising money for Child’s Play Charity, an organization to better the lives of children in hospitals through the kindness and generosity of the video gaming community providing video games, toys, books, and other fun things for kids!
- Guests include Geoff the Hero and more.
Raffles will be held for all who donate money to Child’s Play Charity!
- Mega Man beadsprites from Otaku Beadsmith
- Mega Man artwork from GAAM
- Gaming T-Shirts from the Drawp FGC Collection
- Customized Mega Man Custom Figure from Kodykoala
- Customized Mega Man Helmet Fleece Hat from The Roadstown Crafts
Anyone wishing to contribute can do so here, and 100% of the donations will be given to Child’s Play.
CapcomCharity eventChild's PlayMega ManStorm Unity